Kehilat Community Camping Trip
Join us for our third Kehilat Yeshua community camping trip! We will be camping together (tent or RV, family-style) at the SISCRA campground in Donnelly, Idaho. We will arrive on Friday afternoon and leave on Sunday afternoon. Our regular Shabbat service will be at camp instead of in our regular location. We hope you’ll plan to join us! Registration will begin the third week of June, so save the date now!
Anyone is welcomed to join us for the daytime activities, even if they aren’t able to spend the night.
More details coming!
- 11:00am - 5:30pm
- Setup and Fun
- Families are welcome to arrive anytime. Campsites are chosen first-come, first-served.
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Erev Shabbat Dinner
- This will be a potluck dinner with a theme; details to follow.
- 8:00pm - 8:30pm
- Candlelighting, Liturgy, and Worship
- We will welcome in Shabbat together with traditional Erev Shabbat liturgy.
Saturday | Shabbat
- 9:30am - 10:45am
- Torah Study & Coffee/Cocoa
- There's nothing like hot drinks and God's Word to start Shabbat out right.
- 11:00am - 12:45pm
- Shabbat Service
- We will have our Shabbat service in a meeting hall at the campground.
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Oneg Lunch
- As always, our Shabbat oneg is where the fun is!
- 2:30pm - 9:00pm
- Free Time
- The rest of Shabbat is open to do whatever you'd like.
- 9:00pm - 10:00pm
- Havdalah and Campfire Fun
- We will say farewell to Shabbat together after the sun sets and enjoy some songs around the campfire before lights-out.
- 11:30am - 1:00pm
- We need to clean the group areas well before checking out at 1:00pm.