Pastors Mark & Judy Rich, Congregational Leaders
The Bridge Messianic Fellowship is pastored by Mark and Judy Rich, who pioneered the congregation in their home in 2015.
Mark and Judy have been married for 18 years and have 5 children.
In addition to serving The Bridge, Mark works in the software industry and Judy homeschools their children. Judy also writes Messianic children's curriculum at messianickids.com and enjoys dabbling in graphic and web design.
A few fun facts about us:
- We are both the oldest of 5 children and have 5 children ourselves.
- We were both raised in faith-filled homes and felt callings to ministry in high school.
- We did most of our dating long-distance – from Costa Rica to Washington.
- We started on the Messianic journey as newlyweds, in 2004 at Beit Tikvah Messianic Synagogue in Newcastle, Washington.
- We have started several businesses together, and each one taught us things that we're now using to grow the Kingdom of God through this congregation!
- Judy is a Cheesehead (a Green Bay Packers fan, for those of you not football-inclined), who remembers hearing the cheers of the crowd at Lambeau Field from the front yard of her childhood home.
- Mark grew up in Idaho, and as a family they have lived in the Boise area since 2012.
Mark and Judy both have their ministerial credentials through Foursquare and we are members of the MJAA (Messianic Jewish Alliance of America.)
We look forward to meeting you!
Other Leadership & Accountability
The Bridge is also served by an advisory council. This team of godly men and women serve The Bridge by meeting regularly with Mark & Judy to discuss our community's growth and development, and help make wise decisions to direct its path.
Mentors & Overseers
In addition to the oversight provided by Foursquare and the MJAA/IAMCS, Mark is also accountable to two pastors whom he has close relationship with and mentor him regularly. Pastor Gordon Slyter is the area pastor for the Foursquare churches in southern Idaho, and Rabbi Hylan Slobodkin is the rabbi emeritus at Beit Tikvah Messianic Synagogue in Washington where he has served for 20+ years.